Saturday, May 22, 2010

don't know

I don't know what I'll do. I don't know. I should start to decide it because it keeps bugging me... although I know with an almost exact certainly that I would end doing what I don't want to do but I want to do at the same time. It would be easier to know what you want to do from the beginning and go directly to it, don't think so? But no.  In my case it doesn't, and I think it will take time to realize what is mi definitive way, cause the hard decisions will always be difficult and cause i'm not interested to get worked up in certain things.  I'm more of letting the time pass, and sometimes is hateful.


11 comments:

  1. gracias! buena iluestración!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an amazing drawing,
    you're really talented!

    thank you for the lovely comment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, love the colours you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. son dibujos tuyos? deberias ser diseñadora!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marineeta muy feos los dibujos como siempre muahahahahahaha
    eso por no dejar expressarmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
    LIBERTAAA DE EXPRESION (L):)


    MARINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA queee jo te vullc un montoo
    i dibuixes super be tontiis me encanta la del medio soy yo no jajajajaja es brom....

    weno marinaa que ho ets tot cosetaaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa your pictures are beautiful! love all of them :) you're really talented! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo.. amazing drawing :)
    i draw too. i'm not so talented but hope you'll like my blog:
    the-red-zebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hola!
    haha q casualidad encontra una marina española diseñadora como yo!!
    me encantan tus diseños y espero q algun dia llegues a ser diseñadora.
    Es dificil pero creo q tienes talento.
    un beso

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you done these illustrations? They're amazing, beautiful:) You're eally talented;) Wanna do one for my blog:P ?!

    Thanks for your sweet comment:) I'd really love you to follow me, if you like my blog and for sure I'd love you to join my O.P.I nail polish giveaway:)

    Hope to hear from you soon:)

    Kisses


    www.miaslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete